▪ Automatic portioning
▪ Cutting raw, boiled and cooked sausages
▪ Product sizes from 35-75mm diameter with a length of 190-400mm
▪ Infinitely adjustable cutting angle from 45-90 degrees
▪ Changing the blade in just a few seconds
▪ 20 times lower CFU -Number (colony forming units) on gate than with circular knife
Sausage portioner SB-Cut
Cutting sausage products is easy with the SB-Cut. The sausage portioner cuts raw, boiled and cooked sausages with a diameter of 35-75mm and a length of 190-400mm. The cutting angle of the cutter can be continuously adjusted from 45-90 degrees. The blade can also be changed within a few seconds thanks to a simple plug-in system. The blade surface is very small, which means that a 20-fold lower CFU number (colony forming units) can be achieved on the cutting surface compared to cutting with a circular knife.