▪ Material station with semi-active brushes
▪ Cleaning of soles and wheels
▪ Designed for installation in the floor
▪ Modular design consisting of brush elements
▪ Brush cassettes can be opened with a lever
▪ Brush strips easy to replace
▪ Optimum grip/stability
Reliable cleaning of soles and wheels with the Hygienic Floor System
Changing employees or conveyor vehicles between different hygiene areas increases the risk of contamination being introduced. How can this risk be reduced? The Hygienic Floor System material lock is a floor tray with semi-active brushes that is placed at entrances or between different hygiene areas. The soles and wheels are cleaned as soon as you enter. The bristles protrude approx. 12mm from the gratings. For optimal cleaning results, the integrated brush strips are self-oscillating. The Hygienic Floor System is available as a wet or dry version and, thanks to its different sizes, fits into any entrance.
Easy maintenance through individual elements
For easy cleaning of the system, the gratings can be opened and fixed using a safety lever. The individual elements can be removed without tools.